Dryers Immediately Available for Sale
Large Rotary Steam Tube & Bethlehem Porcupines
Priced to sell and ready for inspection.
Scroll over any of the images above to open a larger view.
Fill out the form to the right to schedule an inspection or ask a question. For an immediate response, please call our office at +1-609-586-8004 (EST 8am until 6pm).
- Immediately available at a fraction of the cost of a new build
- Contact IPP's expert logistics team regarding dismantling and shipment of this equipment
Dryers for Sale from a Chemical Equipment Liquidation
- Rotary Steam Tube Dryer
- 2.440 mm dia. x 14 m long 304LSS Tsukishima counterflow, single pass. 430 m² (4,628 sq. ft.) heat transfer area. 25.000 kg/hr product flow. Rated for 12,06 barg @ 211°C. Driven by a 64 kw, 900 RPM motor. Includes (3) rings of 304LSS tubes: (36) 114 mm dia., (36) 76 mm dia., and (36) 60 mm dia. #225894
- Porcupine Dryers (2 Available!)
- 316SS Bethlehem Porcupine continuous jacketed single screw holoflite. 30" wide x 40" deep x 17' long trough. Shaft cored for steam heating. 20 hp rotor speed with 15 hp motor, reduction gearbox and packing glands. 32,000 lbs/hr max. dry product output. Rated for 150 PSIG @ 400°F in the shaft. #225876, 225877
- IPP's global inventory of surplus, new unused, rebuilt, reglassed and good-quality used process equipment includes over 30,000 individual pieces built by hundreds of different OEMs that are available for immediate delivery to your site from our storage facilities in the US, UK, Germany and plant sites located around the globe.
- We often ship equipment directly from its original plant site, providing you with the accessories (valves, controls, piping, etc) that were installed with the equipment, increasing your savings even further.
Fill out our form or
Call +1 (609) 586-8004