100 Ton/Day LNG Plant
Immediately Available For Sale!
Please fill out the form to receive a quote.
- Stock #600900
- Constructed: 2007 (Started operation 2008)
- Shut Down: 2010
- Site has a 1 MW electrical supply and water supplies. An additional 4 MW was generated through the (4) off-gas engine generators which was mainly consumed by the compressor.
- Natural gas was supplied by pipe at a nominal pressure of 55 bar and reduced to 30 bar prior to treatment.
- Contact IPP for a process description
- Major equipment includes:
- Cooling system cold box with fittings
- (4) Indox gas engine generators
- Vulcanic electric heater
- Mercury Absorber
- (2) Dehydration vessels (molecular sieves)
- (3) CO2 Removal absorbers
- (3) PSA towers
- (2) Cold box heat exchangers
- Nitrogen recovery column
- (3) LNG storage tanks
- 45,000 CBM/Hr Cameron 3-stage main recycle Nitrogen compressor
- 15,750 CBM/Hr expander compressor
- Nitrogen evaporators
IPP is a global cash buyer and seller of surplus manufacturing facilities, process plants, real estate and individual equipment. Have surplus plants or equipment to sell? Call 1-609-586-8004 and ask for Ross or Jan.