(4) 71.35 Million BTU/Hr Lummus SRT Pyrolysis Cracking Furnaces
Immediately Available For Sale!
Please fill out the form to receive a quote.
- Stock #222158
- Capacity: 71.35 MM BTU/Hr (each)
- Previously used to crack Ethane and Propane
- Short residence time (SRT) cracking furnaces
- Include (1) radiant section and (3) convection sections, with a vapor flow capacity of approximately 36,400 Lbs/Hr
- Radiant section is gas-fired with John Zink burners with a max. heat release per burner of 2.3 MM BTU/Hr
- Each furnace produces steam at the following rates:
- Ethane: 33,389 Lbs/Hr (SOR) and 33,960 Lbs/Hr (EOR)
- Propane: 39,778 Lbs/Hr (SOR) and 38,697 Lbs/Hr (EOR)
- Feed and product rates for the SRT:
- When cracking ethane (70% conversion), feed rate is 28,000 Lbs/Hr, ethylene is 14,747 Lbs/Hr.
- When cracking propane (90% conversion), feed rate is 40,000 Lbs/Hr, ethylene is 14,378 Lbs/Hr, propylene is 6,004 Lbs/Hr.
- The coil arrangement:
- Tubes are oriented vertically in all sections.
- Tube material of construction is high Chrome Nickel alloy (G-X 40 CrNiNb3523)
- Total number of tubes in all sections is (28), with a total surface area of 1,194 sq. ft.
- Tube diameter ranges from 7.09” (radiant) to 3.74” (convection)
IPP is a global cash buyer and seller of surplus manufacturing facilities, process plants, real estate and individual equipment. Have surplus plants or equipment to sell? Call 1-609-586-8004 and ask for Ross or Jan.