Gel Detergent Plant
Immediately Available For Sale!
Please fill out the form to receive a quote.
- Stock #600835
- 75,000 Ton/Year (150 MM Lbs/Year)
- Includes entire formulation production process, along with the filling and packaging line.
- Previously used to manufacture gel detergent for automatic dishwashers.
- The detergent packaging equipment fills up to (20) cases per minute depending upon bottle size and can fill at least (4) different bottle sizes (Contact IPP for details).
- The detergent process technology is very competitive and can be used to produce any kind of gel detergent.
- Raw Materials: surfactants, polymers, thickening agents, silicate, caustic, phosphates and bleach
- Major equipment:
(Contact IPP for a complete list)
- (2) 1,600 Gallon 304LSS crutcher vessels
- Filling Line: (Over 15 Components. Contact IPP For Details.)
- Columbia Okura depalletizing robot Model A-1600 (Installed 2000).
- Climax Un-caser (Bottle Picker) Mdl CU-32L. (9) Heads, (6) bottle pickers per head.
- 40-head Accuflow filler machine. Includes 12-head capper. Closed-coupled line.
- Sterling cap sorter and feeder with feed line and cap feed escalators.
- Filtec level detector with Filtec Proline ejector system.
- Miller-hydro-Lynch packer.
- Color mix system (Installed 2000). (12) SS Tanks (300 Gallon to 500 Gallon). System feeds in-line color addition system.
- Columbia Model 500-LR-TBX palletizer.
- (19) Color systems (316LSS and 304LSS): 2.5’ dia. to 8.9’ dia.
- (16) Tanks (316LSS and 304LSS): 1,300 Gallon to 21,000 Gallon.
- (2) 3,600 cu. ft. silos.
- Contact IPP for a process description
- Complete documentation available
IPP is a global cash buyer and seller of surplus manufacturing facilities, process plants, real estate and individual equipment. Have surplus plants or equipment to sell? Call 1-609-586-8004 and ask for Ross or Jan.