Caustic Chlorine Plant
Immediately Available For Sale!
Please fill out the form to the right so that a member of our sales team can answer any questions for you regarding this plant, set up an inspection or address any equipment or plant needs you may have.
10,000 Ton/Year Caustic Chlorine Plant For Sale
- Stock #600711
- Shut Down: 2010
- Technology: Uhde (Bipolar Membrane)
- Membrane replaced in 2009
- The main purpose of the Caustic Chlorine plant was to produce Hydrochloric Acid and Sodium Hypochlorite.
- The Caustic Chlorine and Sodium Hypochlorite plants are connected and being offered together.
- The Caustic Chlorine plant is membrane technology.
- Capacity: (88) 2.75 M² Bipolar Membrane Cells
- Daily Production:
- 26 Tons of Chlorine
- 75 M³ of Sodium Hydroxide 33%
(corresponds to 30 Tons 100%)
- Daily Consumption:
- 45 Tons of Salt
- 69 MWh of Electrical Power (DC)
- Major Equipment: (2) Uhde Bipolar Electrolyzers, each with (44) single elements (expandable to 48)
- 9,900 Ton/Year Caustic Soda (32%)
- 8,800 Ton/Year Chlorine
- 2.9 Million NM³/Year Hydrogen
- Contact IPP for a process overview
IPP is a global cash buyer and seller of surplus manufacturing facilities, process plants, real estate and individual equipment. Have surplus plants or equipment to sell? Call 1-609-586-8004 and ask for Ross or Jan.