770 Lbs/Hr, 4,800 CFM 304SS Hosokawa Micron MDV-4 Flash Drying System
Immediately Available For Sale!
Please fill out the form to receive a quote.
- Stock #205616
- 770 to 925 Lbs/Hr of 50% solids feed, drying to an end product moisture content of 4%, 0.46 specific gravity and particle size of 100 to 325 mesh
- 4,800 SCFM heating gas flow rate
- Con-current air flow design
- 60,700 to 81,300 BTU/Min. max. thermal capacity
- System includes:
- 304SS Hosokawa Micron pulverizer/dryer/classifier
- 43.3" dia. x 153"
- 14.2 PSIG
- (2) 32" x 24" access doors
- Pulverizing section driven by 50 hp, 600 RPM motor with knife hammer rotor
- Classifying section is driven by a 10 hp, 45 to 450 RPM motor with a Parametrics adjustable speed variable frequency AC drive controller
- 304SS Jacobson delumper
- 100 cu. ft. SS Live bottom bin
- 770 Lbs/Hr 304SS Vibrascrew feeder
- 29 Lbs/cu. ft.
- 16.4 to 164 RPM
- 3" dia. screw
- System originally designed for crystals that had been de-watered through a centrifuge
- Product fineness is accomplished by changing the rotor speed of the classifier and air flow
- Contact IPP for a process description
IPP is a global cash buyer and seller of surplus manufacturing facilities, process plants, real estate and individual equipment. Have surplus plants or equipment to sell? Call 1-609-586-8004 and ask for Ross or Jan.